There are a few factors used to determine your Activehours Pay Period Max. Keep in mind, your Max may increase or decrease depending on the following:
Show us you’re financially healthy.
- Keep your bank balance positive
- Sign up for Balance Shield to protect yourself from overdrafts
- Spend less money than you make
Support Activehours to keep the service going.
- Pay what you think is fair. We’re based off tips and every dollar counts :)
- Make sure we can debit your account on payday after you cash out funds
Keep your bank info current.
- Make sure Activehours is connected to your main Checking account where you receive paycheck deposits
- Connect a Chase account with Activehours. Chase sends us transaction updates more quickly, and they offer Lightning Speed!
If you’re doing well in each of these categories and continue to use the app, you’re likely to see a Max increase soon. We evaluate maxes around each pay cycle. So, if your max was adjusted this week and you make some of the above improvements, you may see an increase as soon as your next pay day.