There are a few factors used to determine your Activehours Pay Period Max. Keep in mind, your Max may increase or decrease depending on the following:
Show us you’re financially healthy.
- Keep your bank balance positive and avoid overdraft fees.
- Sign up for Balance Shield to help with this one!
- Spend less money than you make
Support Activehours to keep the service going.
- Pay what you think is fair for the service, we’re based off tips and every dollar counts.
- Make sure we can always debit your account on payday for the Cash Outs you made.
Keep your bank info current.
- Make sure Activehours is connected to your main checking account where you receive paycheck deposits.
- Some banks send us updates faster than others. Simple, Chase, and BBVA banks send us transaction updates more quickly - plus they offer Lightning Speed! If your bank is slow, it may be time to upgrade.
If you’re doing well in each of these categories, just keep using the app. You’re likely to see a Max increase soon. We evaluate maxes around each pay cycle. So, if your max was adjusted this week and you make some of the above improvements, you may see an increase as soon as your next pay day.