Our Max system helps us ensure that our community is financially healthy and that we can afford to continue providing service to customers without charging fees. Everyone is guaranteed a pay period Max of $100 and a daily Max of $100. The highest pay period Max we offer currently is $500.
If you've reached your pay period Max, don't worry. Your max will be reset on your next payday, and you'll be able to Cash Out again as usual ($100 a day up to your pay period Max amount).
Keep in mind, your Max may increase or decrease depending on the following:
- Keep your bank balance positive
- Sign up for Balance Shield and avoid overdraft fees
- Spend less money than you make
- Pay what you think is fair for the service; we’re based off tips and every dollar counts
- Make sure we can always debit your account on payday for the Cash Outs you made
- Make sure Activehours is connected to your main checking account where you receive paycheck deposits
- Connect a Chase account, which sends us transaction updates more quickly
If you’re doing well in each of these categories and keep using the app, you’re likely to see a Max increase soon. We evaluate maxes at the end of each pay cycle.